The 55 storytelling cards of the SAGA deck, painted by Ely Raman, depict characters, scenes, and objects from a land that never was and always is. Each card is a springboard into a familiar myth or fairy tale, or into a story that has never been told before.
The SAGA cards rekindle the delight of spontaneity, surprise, and memories of childhood dreams. The images invite us to travel, with or without a child, into the world of story, fantasy, dreams and magic.
See the Order Page for cost and availability.
Articles and further information about this deck:
- A Grammar Lesson with OH Cards A 6th grade grammar teacher uses SAGA and original OH for a grammar lesson.
- Cards of Association for Creative Writing Using OH cards for losening creativity and for general problem-solving.
- Richard Martin | OH Cards as Teaching Tools Using OH cards to teach storytelling and English as a second language.
- Child Therapy and Mental Health The use of various OH genre cards in therapy practice with children.
- Storytellers Using OH Cards Links to some of the storytellers around the world who use OH cards.